Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome!
I'm glad you found this space, but sorry for the reason why ....
If you're new to this place ...these are my raw words after losing Phoebe.  I needed some way to pour out my heart so I could make sense of my new world ...a horrible place!  But I didn't stay there forever, as I thought I would.
I got to a new place, as will you, and started "Finding Phoebe in the Ordinary Day".  It captures more of how the physical loss of her was 'accommodated' in my every day, and how present she is with me.
I live my life by faith, so that is my anchor every step of the way.  I share that here in my words, and I can tell you that it has saved me.
It might make sense to go back to the beginning, the earliest days of loss.  And then move forward from there.  Or bounce all over and just trust you'll read something that may help! 
Comment or send me an email, if you like.
Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment