Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

We made it ...a full year. We remembered her today, got to spend time with some of her friends. Plenty of hugs, cards ,phone calls, two masses offered for her another offered Saturday. Plenty of grace came my way, our way. I'm worn out, and wrung out ...but glad to be so well blessed and loved. Phoebe left a big imprint ...she taught us way more about how to live in her day to day then she did in her last act ...and plenty learned from her. And best of all, I got to be her mom....and still am.
Please pray for all the parents who've lost a child in the past month and those who will lose one in the coming month ...it just isn't a good thing.

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment