Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Essential Read

This is one of the best, if not the best,  parental pieces of writing I have ever read ...ever!  Elizabeth Foss' blog In the Heart of My Home has been one I've read for a few years now.  I found it informative, inspiring, but mostly ...just plain HONEST ..and real.  At first I titled this "Worthy Read", but after a second look changed that to "Essential Read."
So, make a cup of tea, grab the tissue box ...and get ready for real, genuine conversations with friends ...the perfection of parenting, of being a child of God ...is in the imperfection.  I learned that the hard way!


http://www.elizabethfoss.com/reallearning/2011/11/what-im-never-going-to-tell-you.html#comments


And pray in gratitude for Elizabeth's courage, audacity and service.


Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment