Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Come to Jesus

Last night I heart this song for the first time ... and, it wrapped me in comfort, assurance ...even promise.
How people live this life without faith and trust in God is impossible for me to imagine.  I know where I would be if I didn't believe ...and it wouldn't be pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANiveIKVX0

Lots of people need to be washed in these words.
Thanks to my friend who led me to them ....

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment