Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tribute

Eternal rest grant unto Fr. Murphy O' Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him.  May he rest in peace.

Please pray for Father Murphy, his accusers and the lawyer who never looked back.
For sure, their are priests who committed outrageously heinous crimes.  Pray for their souls.
But far too many priests have been falsely accused ...their lives destroyed.
I met Fr. Murphy and though I can't claim to know him, some of our most beloved friends are close to him.
I trust them, their judge of character, their faith.  They simply loved him as a man, as a priest.
Fr. Murphy was cleared of all charges ...but it was too late.
Please pray for him.
He had everything taken from him.

http://articles.boston.com/2011-06-15/news/29661744_1_priest-mitchell-garabedian-father-murphy

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment