Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Life, long or short,
Is a journey towards Paradise
There is our fatherland
There is our real home
There is our appointment!
Jesus is waiting for us
In Paradise
Never forget this supreme
And consoling truth."

Pope John Paul II
June 14, 1979

I'll try to remember this, live this.  Not easy these days, but it is true ...the Truth.  We are heading
to this place ...the promised land.  I will see Phoebe there, I am sure.  How many days till then? Only God
knows the answer to that.  My job now is to live each day, moment grabbing hold of the graces granted, using the gifts and talents given me, and treasuring the blessings of my children, husband and friends.  That's a good bit to keep me busy and focused...thankfully.

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and let perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment