Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Answered Prayer

Kelly delivered a baby girl!  The baby is responding well, which is great considering she is many weeks early.  Kelly made it through surgery ...which is a huge relief.  So so many people have been praying, and I thank everyone here for all the ones offered for her.  God is good and generous.
This baby girl has a great big group of cousins to join, but I'm sure her favorite will be her very own siblings.  She'll have a lifetime of love and laughter.
Family life is good ...pure and simple.  When its done right, it just keeps growing and spreading the joy and love to everyone around them.  I've been blessed by getting to be around them ...and so have my kids ...even Phoebe shared many memories with this crew ...
Sleep well Kelly!


Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I spent the day with Kelly's husband, my sister, and a cousin waiting for news of the surgery. We spoke with many nurses and doctors. Every one of them remarked just how well everything went, despite the serious nature of the delivery. She overcame so many difficulties. I can only attribute this to all the prayers. Thank you and I know Kelly and Dave are so grateful too for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Yet another 'miracle' really for all of us to be so grateful for. God is generous and good ...always.

    ReplyDelete