Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kelly's safe delivery

As I write this, the procedures to deliver Kelly's baby safely have begun.  Please pray hard for the safe delivery of her baby.  Please beg for Kelly's health and safety.  Thank you for all of them.  I know the power of prayer ...
I have listened to this song for the past twenty four hours, several times.  I can't shake it ...so I share it with you to listen and pray as so many of us mothers do ...for Kelly, her baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNJBe5kZEjk

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her.  May she rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment