Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Prayer request

This Wednesday Kelly will deliver her baby. Deliveries are always a bit scary, but there is an unusual bit of concern with this one. Let's pray all goes well ...that both Kelly and baby are safe.
Entrust her to the protection of the Holy Family and St. Gerard.
Another friend of ours Will deliver her baby on Wednesday as well. Nothing unusual, no s special concerns ...but as those of us who've spent time In the delivery room know ...prayers always benefit.
What a gift to know of two new lives entering the world .... Pray they be safe.

Eternal rest grant unto Phoebe and may perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment